mobilizon 4.1 allows for self-signed root CAs
This repository helps you to set up a local Mobilizon and a local WordPress instance for developing within minutes. It is still early alpha, if you should try it and get stuck somewhere it most likely our fault, so please reach out to us and we try to help you.
Step by Step Guide
mkcertto handle locally trusted SSL certificates.
1. Fetch the repository
git clone https://code.event-federation.eu/Event-Federation/docker.git docker && cd docker
2. Clone Mobilizon source relative to this repo
git clone https://framagit.org/framasoft/mobilizon.git mobilizon/mobilizon
3. Generate a SSL-cert
Generate a local SSL-certificate which is used for both WordPress and Mobilizon.
mkcert -install -cert-file certs/lan.pem -key-file certs/lan-key.pem wp.lan mz.lan
4. Add the two dummy domains to the /etc/hosts file on your machine:
5. Build Mobilizon
6. Start the docker containers
7. Go to http://wp.lan and setup WordPress
Currently this has to be done manually:
- Go to http://wp.lan and enter dummy credentials.
- Install the WordPress plugins you need.
8. Create an administrator user for Mobilizon
9. Start developing and debugging
Get the logs via
docker-compose logs -f <container_name>